Dancers are required tied back securely for each class. No jewelry is to be worn in any classes. (Please refer to Positive Dance Experience Dress Code for suitable attire in each class). Dancers should arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of their first class in order to accommodate physical distancing prior to entering class. No gum or cell phones are allowed in any classes.
Tuition and Refunds
Tuition is due in full by September 12, 2022. Students have the option to withdraw from a class prior to September 26, 2022. A refund will be issued for the tuition paid minus any classes attended. If a withdraw from a class occurs after the withdraw date, there will be NO refund issued.
It is understood that on occasion classes need to be missed, however, it is important your dancers attends their regularly scheduled class to continue to build on their skill and development. There will be NO refund for missed classes. There will be NO make up class oﬀered.
Positive Dance Experience reserves the right to combine or cancel a class in the event of low attendance. Positive Dance Experience reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather. If classes are cancelled due to weather, there is NO makeup class oﬀered and NO refunds.
Dancers will be placed in classes that are most appropriate for their age and ability. It is important that students do not advance too rapidly, missing important training along the way. Class placement will be at the Director’s discretion and this decision will be firm for the dance season.
- If my dancers or anyone in my household is showing signs of sickness or COVID-19, I WILL NOT send my dancers to Positive Dance Experience.
- If my dancers is diagnosed with COVID-19, or if anyone in my household is diagnosed with COVID-19, my dancers will be cleared as non-contagious by provincial or local public health authorities more than 14 days prior to the date of returning to Positive Dance Experience.
- Prior to sending my dancers to Positive Dance Experience I confirm no one in my household has been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or if anyone in my household was exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19, the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date of returning to Positive Dance Experience.
- If anyone in my household has travelled outside of Canada, I agree to not send my dancers to Positive Dance Experience for at least 14 days past the return date.
- I agree to abide by any health authority’s direction to get tested and self-isolate after testing, as directed by that authority.
- I understand that if my dancers shows or expresses any signs of illness they will be supervised in a separate area of Positive Dance Experience until I pick them up. I agree to pick up my dancers immediately upon receiving notification of my dancer’s symptoms.
- I understand that in the event to prevent and/or treat an injury, in an emergency situation, the employees/contractors at Positive Dance Experience may require coming in close contact with my dancers.
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with my dancers entering Positive Dance Experience’s facilities and/or participating in dance classes, and that the measures taken by the employees/contractors of Positive Dance Experience may not entirely eliminate those risks.
What To Wear To Dance
- Bodysuit of any color, appropriate flesh toned tights & shorts/leggings.
- Wrap or Circle skirt for Ballet Classes.
- Hair must be neatly tied up off of the neck and face.
- Plain white or black fitted t-shirt with black dance pants/shorts/tights.
- Masks are not mandatory, but are highly recommended for Dancers and Staff.
Dance Shoe Recommendations
- Angelo Luzio 246 Ballet Shoes (Pink for Females & Black for Males)
- Bloch SO499 Slip-on Jazz Shoes (Flesh Tone & Black based on Teacher’s Discretion)
- Capezio CG09 Tap Shoes in Black
- Clean indoor running shoes for Hip Hop Classes
- Bare Feet & Legs for Acro & Contemporary Classes